What do we do?
Kuveyt Turk DisruptiveTech R&D Team combines technology with innovative and disruptive business models that will make the financial services more accessible. The team works on unprecedented projects and rare applications.
We are looking for R&D engineers with good research skills, high energy, and a broad imagination to join our team. As a member of this team, you will design and develop innovative, lean, robust and secure prototypes and platforms. Also, you will follow trends in the sector and the technologies, and research on the ways of using them in Kuveyt Turk. You will produce visual and written materials to introduce these innovations to the application development family, and share your experiences via blog posts, podcasts, etc.
What do we offer?
• Being a member of a high caliber team with full support from the leadership.
• An energetic environment with of innovative projects to tackle.
• Opportunity to work in centrally located co-working spaces up to two days a week.
• Opportunity to experience organizing internal and external hackathons, brown bag sessions, and workshops.
• Opportunity to attend national and international prestigious events.
• Alltraining and exam fees for technical certifications (TOEFL, PMP, CBAP, MCPD,MCSA, TOGAF, etc.) are supported.
• TOEFL scores over 70 are rewarded.
• Commercial patent applications are encouraged and rewarded.
• We value our team members’ academic achievements:
• Permission to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one daya week.
• Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by Kuveyt Turk.
• National and international academic publications are supported and rewarded.
• Opportunities to work and collaborate on national and international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBITAK.
Who are we looking for?
• Graduated from computer/software engineering or related departments of the reputable universities.
• Good at research, adapting to new technologies quickly, and developing prototypes/products.
• Following trends and emerging technologies.
• Interested in FinTech and startup ecosystem.
• Knowledgeable about blockchain, AR, VR, AI, IoT, wearable technologies, etc. Previous experience is a plus.
• Capable of preparing user experience focused designs/interfaces.
• A team player who is proactive and highly motivated.
• Experience in software development and deployment in cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.) is a plus.
• Experience of participation to hackathons, ideathons or similar organizations is a plus.
• Having a good command of English.
• Willing to work in participation banking.