Innovation R&D Associate (INNRD2018)
Kuveyt Türk Katılım Bankası / Çayırova / Kocaeli
What do we do?
Innovation is not a question of if but a question of how. In Kuveyt Turk we focus on all aspects of innovation including, how to build better and leaner teams, how to leverage motivation and efficiency, how to cooperate with startups, universities, national and international research institutions and most importantly how to innovate like a startup. We foster innovation through internal and external hackathons, meetups, and workshops and by always introducing new ways of doing things!
We are looking for innovators with entrepreneurial skills, high energy, and a broad imagination to join our IT Innovation R&D Team. If you want to be a part of this dream team, come and join us!
What do we offer?
- Being a member of a high caliber innovation team with full support from the leadership.
- An energetic environment with lots of innovation projects to tackle.
- Opportunity to attend national and international prestigious events.
- All training and exam fees for technical certifications (TOEFL, PMP, CBAP, MCPD, MCSA, TOGAF, etc.) are supported.
- Commercial patent applications are encouraged and rewarded.
- We value our team members’ academic achievements:
- Permission to do Masters/Ph.D. up to one day a week.
- Masters/Ph.D. tuition waiver supported by Kuveyt Turk.
- National and international academic publications are supported and rewarded.
- Opportunities to work and collaborate on national and international R&D projects funded by EU and TUBİTAK.
We are looking for innovators:
- Graduated from reputable universities with 0-3 years of experience.
- Previous experience in innovation, strategy, consulting, R&D or startup is a plus.
- Candidates with degrees either in Engineering, Information Technologies or MIS are welcome.
- Good command of English.
- High performing, able to work in a high paced work environment.
- Entrepreneurial skills including, task management, self-learning, time management, and self-sustainability.
- Willingness to work in Participation Banking.